What is BPA

BPA stands for Bisphenol-A, an estrogen-imitating chemical used to produce reusable plastic products, such as baby bottles, toddler sippy cups and plastics you might use for storing leftover food. These types of chemicals have reportedly had health effects on humans, specifically in the fetal and infant states.

How to identify BPA products

You’ll find that plastics that contain BPA have recycle codes on their bottoms with the number 3 or the number 7. “Plastics labeled ‘1,’ ‘2,’ ‘4’ and ‘5’ are the safest,” says Dr. Christian. “However, avoid reusing plastics labeled ‘1’ and ‘2,’ and do not use them with warm or hot liquids.” Also, avoid drinking beverages or eating foods stored in plastic containers if you’re pregnant or nursing because you could pass those chemicals to your baby.

67 thoughts on “What is BPA

1. gate.io türkiye says:

I am an investor of gate io, I have consulted a lot of information, I hope to upgrade my investment strategy with a new model. Your article creation ideas have given me a lot of inspiration, but I still have some doubts. I wonder if you can help me? Thanks.

2. gate io says:

Your article made me suddenly realize that I am writing a thesis on gate.io. After reading your article, I have a different way of thinking, thank you. However, I still have some doubts, can you help me? Thanks.

3. ipçi says:

Instagram takipçi satın al hizmetiyle güvenilir ve faturalı bir şekilde takipçi sayınızı arttırın. Türkiye’nin 1 numaralı servisi.

4. 20bet says:

I am currently writing a paper and a bug appeared in the paper. I found what I wanted from your article. Thank you very much. Your article gave me a lot of inspiration. But hope you can explain your point in more detail because I have some questions, thank you. 20bet

5. 20bet says:

Apoiar ferramentas de apostas e estar equipado com uma plataforma diversificada de transações financeiras, a 20Bet oferece suporte tangível aos jogadores. Este é um lugar onde eles podem apostar com dinheiro real, respaldados por concorrentes de diversas disciplinas esportivas. 20bet

6. instagram düşmeyen takipçi satın al says:

Kalıcı ve gerçek Instagram takipçilerini hızla artırın! ‘Instagram Düşmeyen Takipçi Satın Al’ hizmetimizle, hesabınızın güvenliğini riske atmadan, etkileşim oranlarınızı ve sosyal medya görünürlüğünüzü artırın. Hızlı teslimat ve 7/24 destek ile güvenilir hizmetimizin keyfini çıkarın!

7. didim eskort says:

Herkese hayırlı iftarlar diliyorum. Tüm bedeniniz gül kokuları ile dolsun. İftar sofranız bereketle dolsun. İftar sofraların değeri bilinmelidir. Hayırlı iftarlar. İftar sofraları aklımızı başımızdan alır. Allah herkese tattırmayı nasip etsin. İyi iftarlar. İftar sofraları hep büyük mutluluklar paylaşılır. Sitemizde pek güzel iftar sözleri bulunmaktadır. Dilerseniz hemen bu siteyi inceleyin ve aradığınız gibi bulacaksınız. Bundan hiç şüpheniz olmasın. Sevdiklerinize gönderin ve iftar sözleri göndererek sevdiklerinizi mutlu edebilirsiniz. Küçücük sofranızda çok büyük mutluluklar vardır. İftar sofralarının güzellikleri bir başkadır. Yağmurların bereketi bir başka ve iftar sofralarında da yiyecekler bir başkadır.

8. Tree Mail says:

I loved even more than you will get done right here. The picture is nice, and your writing is stylish, but you seem to be rushing through it, and I think you should give it again soon. I’ll probably do that again and again if you protect this walk.

9. Taxi Airport says:

Amazing blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?

A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog stand
    out. Please let me know where you got your design. Many thanks

10. Pvc says:

Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google,
    and found that it is truly informative. I’m going to watch out for brussels.
    I’ll be grateful if you continue this in future. Numerous people will be benefited from your writing.

Cheers!

11. Électricien éclairage public says:

Simply wish to say your article is as amazing. The clarity in your post is just
    excellent and i could assume you are an expert on this subject.
    Well with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming
    post. Thanks a million and please continue the enjoyable work.

12. RGO303 says:

Wonderful items from you, man. I have remember your stuff previous to and you are simply too great.
    I actually like what you’ve acquired right here, certainly like what you are stating and the best way through which you assert it.
    You’re making it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it sensible.
    I can not wait to learn far more from you. That is actually a wonderful web site.